The Simple Yet Revolutionary Concept
Like most obsessed inventors, Mack tried dozens of designs before he realized a couple of interesting facts:
- A stretched canvas only needs to be supported on two sides to stand upright.
- A Gallery-sized canvas is 1 3/8″ thick, and two Studio-sized canvases together are 1 1/2″ (or 1 4/8″) thick. So a slot only a 16th of an inch wider would hold them both!
Several other features make Canvas Keepers unique:
- They’re light (Floor Model is 7 lbs, Table Model only 2.5 lbs.), both portable and take up little space.
- Floor Model can accommodate up to 12 Gallery sized canvases (1 3/8″ thick), or 24 Studio sized canvases (3/4″ thick), not to mention a ton of other flat items like drawing pads and cutting boards–and you don’t have to move anything else to grab the item you want!
- The Floor Model holds canvases of practically any dimensions, even six-footers. You’re limited only by the space you have in the room.
- Use them to conveniently transport canvases to shows or galleries without stacking them!
- They don’t cost an arm and a leg! The Floor Model is about $120, the Table Model $50, both for $160, plus shipping.
Take control of your home and studio today. Click here to order!
Watch a 90-second demonstration of its unique features.